Certificate IV Interior Decoration
Design School is in the unique position of working with the Victorian and New South Wales Government training departments to provide subsidised funding to eligible students. This accredited qualification is delivered through Design School, as part of RTO 91454 MP Training and Recruitment.
Your fee type may vary depending on whether you are eligible to receive government subsidised training.
- All course materials and access to our brand new online course, regardless of your chosen delivery mode.
- Student membership to the Design Institute of Australia, where you’ll have access to DIA events at member prices, tailored DIA resources, and you are encouraged to actively participate in DIA events in your state or territory and online.
Fees do not include:
- A laptop/computer with internet access
- Practical items, such as copic markers, pencils, sketch pads etc., valued at approximately $125.00
- Payment Plan fees and charges
Please note: Government funded places are limited and cannot be guaranteed.
I’m not from VIC or NSW
Can I still complete the Certificate IV Interior Decoration with Design School?
Yes! We now offer the Certificate IV entirely online in a new and engaging format, though this is not subsidised.
Online Full fee
$7,990.00 total, with a 10% non-refundable deposit
($799.00) required on enrolment.
Payment Plans are available for any fee type (less the deposit) where the balance is above $1500. Fees and charges may apply.