Certificate IV Interior Decoration
Your fee type may vary depending on whether you are eligible to receive government subsidised training.
- Access to all course materials via out online learning platform.
- Weekly training session delivered for the course duration.
- Student membership to the Design Institute of Australia (DIA), where you’ll have access to DIA events at member prices and tailored DIA resources. You are encouraged to actively participate in DIA events in your state or territory and online.
Fees do not include:
- A laptop or computer.
- Creative kit* with items such as copic markers, pencils, sketch pads etc., valued at approximately $125.00
- Payment Plan fees and charges
Please note: Government funded places are limited and cannot be guaranteed.
*You will be issued your creative kit shopping list during Orientation.
You may be eligible for subsidised study
Where possible, we offer subsidised funding to eligible students in Victoria and New South Wales who enrol into the Certificate IV in Interior Decoration MSF40118.
MP encourages individuals with disabilities to access government subsidised training.
This accredited qualification is delivered through Design School, as part of RTO 91454 MP Training and Recruitment. If you live outside Victoria or New South Wales, or are not eligible for funding, you're still able to access this training at a fee for service rate.
I’m not from VIC or NSW
Can I still complete the Certificate IV Interior Decoration with Design School?
Yes! We now offer the Certificate IV entirely online in a new and engaging format, though this is not subsidised.
Online Full fee
$7,990.00 total, with a 10% non-refundable deposit
($799.00) required on enrolment.
Payment Plans are available for any fee type (less the deposit) where the balance is above $1500. Fees and charges may apply.
ONLINE INFORMATION AND ENROLMENT
Visit www.mptrainingandrecruitment.com.au for further information on our Registered Training Organisation
(Julie Reid Management Pty Ltd Trading as MP Training and Recruitment)
RTO ID: 91454
This course is nationally recognised training leading to the issuance of AQF certification documentation.